Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Goto- All About Color, Real Color Wheel in a new window

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)    
JanosH, Prof.Dr.Janos Herczeg (Read 8891 times)
Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2005 at 10:15pm
L  Beacon   Guest

Dr. Herczeg

On a trip to Budapest I purchased a painting by Imre Puskas of a Farmhouse, just love it.  Saw you studied under him for many years, I would appreciate any information you could give me about this master painter, I have not been able to find much information in English on the Web.   It would be nice to know more about the artist who painted such lovely work.  Thanks

L. Beacon

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2003 at 11:56pm

Brownie   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Lovely work!  Brownie

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2003 at 4:24am

JanosH   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hungary, europe, 336, 311

Ditto, nice work!

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2003 at 4:18am

JanosH   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2003 at 4:13am

JanosH   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Janos, you can use the Modify link to add your own copy here.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2003 at 12:35am

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Color is Everything!
Makawao,  Maui, USA, HI

Hi Janos,

You do nice work! You were taught well.
Something you probably picked up on your own is how reflections always come back to you. You do that in most every instance. Nice scumbling in the trees also. it's very readable.

Let's see some more.
Next time your in the forum, add a pin in the Member Map by clicking it in the top Navagation Bar. My family came from Poland in 1939.
Don

IP Logged

Oct 25th, 2003 at 12:58am

JanosH   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Dear Don:

I am a University Professor in Medicine (two years of work in USA in St.Louis, I have been in Hawaii also), and an oil  painter without formal training but regularly, and rigorously trained for 10 years by the most famous Hungarian landscape artist the late Imre Puskas, and self-trained in Art History, Old Master, principles, techniques, etc. I am also an expert in computer technology, and tried my hand with graphic softwares like Painter since version 3, Photoshop, PSP, Poser etc.
       I have a nice studio and since 1985 I have produced more than 300 oil paintings.
For me the most difficult part is still pigment color selection. Through an Internet search I have found your site, and I am greatly impressed, and planning to buy your CD Lessons. I am planning to devote more time to my painting in a more serious manner. Attached please find an example of my paintings, the colors are not correct, because my friend used a polaroid filter while photographing it.
       Please let me know if you could mail your CD to Europe, then I will buy it.
       Thank you very much

Sincerely,

Janos

Prof.Dr.Janos HERCZEG

IP Logged