Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Goto- All About Color, Real Color Wheel in a new window

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterBroadcast Message to Admin(s)    
Naancy My Goatgoat (Read 6284 times)
Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2004 at 10:25pm

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Color is Everything!
Makawao,  Maui, USA, HI

Thanks Laurie,
I loved that goat, had her for 2 years.
I just looked for more paintings of her, I did a lot of them, but they never got photographed, I guess, cause I can't find them.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2004 at 6:59am

LaurieP   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Don,
I love the painting and the goat.  Especially how you used the sharp blues on Naancy's side.  You can walk right down that road!
Laurie

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2004 at 9:19pm

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Color is Everything!
Makawao,  Maui, USA, HI

Hi Brownie,
Well it's not all fixed and working yet. Some how 2 messeges from you went up and I , maybe everyone, got two notices.

I'm working on it.

Naancy went everywhere with me, smarter then a dog. tell it not to do something once and she would never do it again. Like eat the wires under the dash..

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2004 at 5:59pm

Brownie   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Don, Somehow you have now made it easy to get here, thanks!  The emails are coming to my regular inbox and that woks fine.  Now I can finally see Laurie and Blair's paintings that didn't show up on Yahoo at all anymore for some reason. 

So, did your goat travel in your van with you?  My godmother used to have a pet goat she truly loved like a dog!  Had to clear off all my pictures from the computer to make room for my husband's Rx stuff...waiting to get new computer, can't decide what I want.  But my hard drive is too small...will retrieve some of my stuff and post soon, though, I promise.  My best wishes to you all, Brownie 8)

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2004 at 5:57pm

Brownie   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Don, Somehow you have now made it easy to get here, thanks!  The emails are coming to my regular inbox and that woks fine.  Now I can finally see Laurie and Blair's paintings that didn't show up on Yahoo at all anymore for some reason. 

So, did your goat travel in your van with you?  My godmother used to have a pet goat she truly loved like a dog!  Had to clear off all my pictures from the computer to make room for my husband's Rx stuff...waiting to get new computer, can't decide what I want.  But my hard drive is too small...will retrieve some of my stuff and post soon, though, I promise.  My best wishes to you all, Brownie 8)

IP Logged

Oct 23rd, 2004 at 6:56am

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Color is Everything!
Makawao,  Maui, USA, HI

Hi Donna,
Herre's Naancy!
She used to travel around with me as I painted the island.
Don

goat2dk500.jpg (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged