Here are 13 pigment colors receding with aerial perspective color values.
All sections match pigment painting colors in this aerial palette.
These pigments are darkened with their opposite color first.
This makes the shadow color, you don't need black pigment.
Then each of these colors are taken the distance by adding the blue hue,
made by mixing the pigments Purple and Thalo Green.
These are the pigments in the table chart.
01. Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Yellow Ocher, Indian Yellow Golden, Cadmium Yellow Light,
02. Naples Yellow, Indian Yellow Brown side, Cadmium Yellow Med.
03. Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Orange
04. Cadmium Red Light, Venetian Red
05. Rembrandt Rose
06. Quinacridone Magenta PR122
07. Dioxine Purple
08. Ultramarine Blue
09. Cobalt Blue
10. Thalo blue
12. Green Opaque, Thalo Green, Permanent Green Light, Green Oxide,
13. Yellow Green.
Here is a color progression example made
with these palette colors on the computer.
This is a color-in book black and white line drawing colored with this palette.
The King and Queen Sleeping in the West Maui mountains.
Open the pre-drawn, pattern outlined, computer color-in book pages.
NEXT Trompel-Oeil Mural, trompel-oeil.htm
PREVIOUS Water Diamonds, nahikulandingwaterdiamond.htm